spot_imgspot_img

Woman Electrocuted To Death In Anantnag

SRINAGAR: A woman has died due to electrocution at her home in Akingam area of South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Wednesday.

An official told, that a woman identified as Fareeda Akhtar wife of Shabir Ahmad Kumar, resident of Akingam Achabal received an electric shock at her residence, resulting in grievous injuries her.

He said that she was shifted to a nearby health care facility, where doctors declared her dead on arrival. (KNO)

Get in Touch

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

spot_imgspot_img

Related Articles

spot_img

Get in Touch

22,016FansLike
2,817FollowersFollow
17,800SubscribersSubscribe

Latest Posts